Silvia PS13 - Demon Road x Origin Japan x Skay Japan

Doing it sideways

Silvia PS13 - Demon Road x Origin Japan x Skay Japan

Postby vargas » 30 Jun 2009, 17:13

Jord wrote:Sharing some details on my PS13 Silvia - 1995 with SR20 running approx 350hp and 325lb/ft.

Bought car.

Gutted car, bought new seats. Mapped car to 310hp - blew Apexi turbo up. Bought Garrett GT2871R Turbo with 0.64 housing, fitted cage.

Remapped car to 350hp with 325lb/ft. Hurray. Went drifting for licensing.

Got Pro license, another yay. Abused car for season.

Crashed a little.

Abused more.

Post season looking a bit battered.

Bit of a clean up and de-sticker. I hate series stickers.

New dash ready to go in.

Start work.

Old dash out.

Sticker tune.

Couture.

Sponsors for 2009

New Interior part-done.

I then found these in my kitchen.

Work Euroline.
18x9 +7
18x10 +4

This is running 3mm spacers front and 5mm rear. 235/40 all round, need some 225 fronts and maybe 35 profiles I think - car looks so high now!
So.

18x9 +4 [F]
18x10 -1 [R]

Rock on!

Bit close on front. Put max camber on too.

Hang on a minute - that looks like it'll.......yes......it will.....

....pass the business card test. Screw you guys thinking sticking keys in there to show flushness.

I think this is how I'll give people my card from now on - POW! Call me bishes.

I've swapping these Euroline for a set with more dish in the next few weeks, they are 18x9+6 [F] and 18x10.5+5 [R].

Parts on the way from sponsors in Japan are -

All Origin
Full Stylish kit
Spare Stylish front
+20mm Type I front overfenders
+50mm Type II rear overfenders
Roof spoiler
Supermade Rear lip spoiler
8x Origin DNA02 17x9.5 ET+15 in white - these are to be my track wheels.

The Eurolines are going to be pushed right out and fitted FLUSH as my road wheels, so the car may end up having different track and road setups.

New colour on the way too, but haven't decided on what yet!

Good to be here! :D
"Apesar de ser àrvore que ja deu fruto, tenho de o continuar a fazer epoca após epoca, ano após ano, porque senao os meus donos cortam-me!"

by pessegueiro desmotivado.
vargas
Got Stance?
Got Stance?

Re: Silvia PS13 - Demon Road x Origin Japan x Skay Japan

Postby vargas » 30 Jun 2009, 17:15

Jord wrote:Couple of overdue updates!

Today was Christmas Day here.

I took a LONG drive over to Ninja Tune Factory in Newport to meet up with Lionel from NTF and Julian from Severnside and of course to collect my stuff. If your in the area of Newport/Bristol check NTF out!

Loaded the van up with all my stuff and set off back to P-Town.

SO a few shots of what I have here -

Origin Type I front fenders - just a single vent, as you see alot with two vents and I think these look better.

Origin Type II rear fenders - +50mm these. Need to trim the lip down on them once they go on the car.

Origin Stylish front bumper - Your not seeing double - I ordered two just incase I smash one, going to get both sprayed at the same time.

Origin Stylish sideskirts - deeper than the Type-X type ones I have I think.

Origin Stylish rear bumper - just got one of these. I hope I don't regret this by going backwards into something :wack:

This is the mould number and Origin stamp incase you wanted to know :wack:.

Origin top window spoiler [top in black] and Supermade boot lip spoiler [bottom in white]. Sweet.

Origin DNA02 17x9.5 +15 - I ordered 8 of these in white. I'm going to order 4 in 18" flavour and sell 4 of the 17"s, but thats not until a few months time.

Nice concave spokes.

DNA centre caps are nice. Not sure if I'll use them or not, I usually hate centre caps.

Naomi is so chuffed with how the spare room looks now.

But theres something else. Something REALLY special. IN the front room.

Work Rezax 18x11J+13 fronts with 255s.
Work Rezax 18x12.5J+19 rears with 275 and STRETCH.

These things are actually MINT pretty much, with decent tread all round! This is a front wheel next to a regular sized 350Z rear wheel.

This is a rear next to the same wheel :wack:

Now consider that 350Z rears are 245's! :nod: You have to see these in the flesh to appreciate just how mental they are.

But they are for sale, for the right price.
"Apesar de ser àrvore que ja deu fruto, tenho de o continuar a fazer epoca após epoca, ano após ano, porque senao os meus donos cortam-me!"

vargas
Got Stance?
Got Stance?

Postby vargas » 30 Jun 2009, 17:16

Jord wrote:Had a RARE few hours spare tonight so cracked on with fitting the kit.

Old front wings came off and out came a fair amount of Llandow/Lydden/Norfolk from last year.

New wings went on fairly easily, I've never fitted over fenders/front fenders before so it was a learning experience. I did a better job on the passenger side which I did second so I'm going to go back and tweak the driver's side a bit more - I'm a fussy bugger with panel gaps and the driver's side is a 1 or 2mm too close to the bonnet edge but thats easily remedied.

Fitment on the passenger side along the bonnet and door edge. I have a stoopid JDM raised bonnet thingy going on at the back, which I'm going to remove too.

It wasn't until I parked the car up for the evening that I realised I hadn't done the front-most bolt up on the passenger side so the front is dropping down, as shown in this picture.

Overall I'm very pleased with the fitment and quality of them! A bit more time and they'll be perfect. I would have had them finished by this evening but my car sprung a fuel leak between the hard-line in the bay and the FPR - it was pissing EVERYWHERE! So I had to spend ages fixing that - its OK for now but I really need to source a new section of fuel line.

I also offered the rear fenders up but couldn't do much because I really need the car on the ramp with wheels off to crack on with them. The rear lip on them is HUGE though so needs trimming right down for the wheel fitment I want. The car is going to look so wide from the back with the rear fenders I have and a fairly subtle rear bumper and skirts.:nod:

Hopefully more to come tommorrow evening!

vargas
Got Stance?
Got Stance?

Postby |BUDA| » 30 Jun 2009, 21:27

muito bom
:yeah:
"This is fun! I wish that Toyota could make cars like this again!" (on the Toyota AE86)
Quotes by Keiichi Tsuchiya
|BUDA|
Got Stance?
Got Stance?

Postby Blitz » 30 Jun 2009, 22:26

That is wild! Assim nascem as máquinas de Drift! :yeah:
Blitz
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

Return to Touge / Drift Scene